Wednesday, June 6, 2007

hihi everyone,
at last, my first blog is born!=)and guess what, this is my first post...anyway, i hope to be able to confide in this blog and share my latest events to everyone...ok i know there is no tagboard but maybe there will be one soon...so be patient, k?;Pi think u all can post ur comments on this blog, or is it?oh ya, n i did not put any links or wateva...maybe i should go ask my brother soon... hahaha.oh n my personal profile is shown twice!!!oops.
anyway, i shouldn't make e post too long 4 now.anyway, i did not mention that i have a brother who is in army now, n of course my parents...n we r living under one roof(like duh!haha-_-"')
ohno,its getting late!n i have not finished my hol hmk!!!garh, i muz chiong during this time 4 e EOY exams.:DWish me luck!!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home