Monday, June 11, 2007

Holidaes r drawing 2 a close soon!!!

Whoa, time really flies!Now, we r in e middle of e june hols.n sch is reopening soon...sigh.i still have not completed my hmk..n i did not start on my rev at all=X.man,i am wasting my time instaed of using it productively n i am letting God down...but i juz cannot help it...i am so so tired.guess i did not have enough rest...:-(((.yesterdae bought bio guides at popular 4 revision.e books r so expensive!argh.i had better start reading them...or else i will be guilty of wasting money n time;).i dunno, when i was doing my bio research, i was sooo frustrated that i could not e info i want...sigh.it is soohard 2 suppress my frustration n everything, when i did not get 2 do exactly any rev n not being able 2 complete my hmk.this is juz so unlike me,i would complete my hmk before doing my rev..now it seems e spark is not there:((((.i wanna scream or vent my anger, but there's no place 4 me 2 do so...haiz, my bio is e worst subject, n i am worried abt my com.humanities...i muz get an A1(humanities is supposed 2 be my strongest subject, but i onli get B).sigh...i dunno wat 2 do abt bio...muz do sth quick before ny marks pull down my overall 4 EOY.aniwae,gtg now, have 2 jiayou..n not let anyone down.Good luck!!;).God, if i have let u down, sorry!!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home