Wednesday, June 27, 2007

Whew 2nd dae of sch

Wow...didnt expect myself 2 be going 2 sch 4 e 2nd dae juz after sch reopens...time really flies...aniwae, ruiying chunged places wif vincent n now she is sitting next 2 me, juz like when we were having hcl lessons.erm..looks like i have 2 get used 2 it lah...i mean i sat next 2 him 4 e past sem...e change is kinda abrupt...tats why i stil cannot get used 2 e sitting arrsgement even though ruiying has been my classmate 4 e past 2 yrs..i mean, its not tat i dun like 2 sit wif her...its juz tat i cant help her much in maths. actually, i am quite weak in maths, but beocs mr poh set e midyear paper which i feel tat it is easy...tats why i can score A1. but actually, i juz cannot explain clearly e workings. n it is vincent who actually helped me in my maths...credit goes 2 him n mr poh, who was patient wif me when i bugged him eif qns, n most imptly, God who gave me tis fren 2 help me...but i juz have no chance 2 tell him abt God...i tink he is a christian..not sure.aniwae, on e 1st dae, youyuan gave me a brush...quite nice of her:)n duirng el lesson, we had 2 present our video, which was like sooo funny.n i was like oh my goodness, becos our video was really funny..wif e ice as hail n yanyu saying out my name in e video.we were like, oh man, we will have no pride once we show tis...thanks goodness my frens didnt ask me abt my name being mentioned(Phew!)n i tink those ppl watching e video muz be laughing like crazy xP.gosh, i tink mrs raj muz be laughing too...i muz be laughing e loudest aomng e 3 of us...cos we r like hiding behind e table...n vincent actually told me tat we should put e video on youtube..then there will be a million views...argh!!hahahahahahaha!:PPPPaniwae, they changed timetable again n i have 2 repack my bag.buoibuoi!(learnt from my best fren yixin in pri sch):)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home