Saturday, July 21, 2007

So many happening lately

finally posting after abt 2 weeks or so...had racial harmony day yesterdae...my class wore ethnic costumes, n i look weird in mine...haha:).had tis elearning dae a week ago...cooped in my hse 4 a long time...sigh. had amaths test as well...it is quite ok...except 4 a few mistakes:(.also had listening compre...screwed it up.gosh:(hope i will do better 4 my written exams.emaths relatively ok...no comments.feel like an abandoned child, sad, lonely, unwanted...when i see ppl hav frens crowding em, i would$ feel like crying.insecurity??attention-seeking??i dunno.unsociable??cold fish???feeling weird when i am alone...kinda used 2 it though..dad told me tat i am liddat...minor austism.possible...maybe i am juz a cold fish who does not express my feelings easily...i dun tell ppl abt mi probs...prefer keeping em 2 myself, even if it hurts badly, even if it is someone whom i can trust...maybe God will b e only one who noe wat am i going thru... juz feel tat i am a hypocrite...cant even conduct miself properly...irritate ppl..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home