Thursday, January 10, 2008

i am back!!:)

yepp..so many things had happened lately..cca orientation, flag dae, my 1st chem test of e yr..argh..n more hmk!!0_o seriously, i juz cant believe e fact tat hey, i am in sec4,n i am gonna leave zhss n my cca zhcc..sigh..time realli fliessss..n i am gonna miss my frens in sch n cc..n i am gonna chiong 4 my olevels..yaaaaa!!!:P
yep, n iam still sitting at my own place as last yr!!^^oh, n i am e hcl rep 4 my class..heheh..tcher(lian lao shi)juz chose another rep 4 4e4...cos i was e only rep at 1st..then i was like..erm, some ppl from e4 may not noe me..how am i gonna collect stuff from em..n i was hoping she wil choose another 1 4 me..haha..my wish had come true..which means less burden^D^..muahaha..but i still hav 2 say qi li xing li leh..aiya..been coughing real bad tis daes..how 2 sae those words loudly..haha X)..n i hav 2 chase ppl 2 give me e money 4 hcl..haha..like some loanshark ^V^
dunno which jc 2 go leh..cos i dunno which course do i wanna take if i go poly..guess jc is my nxt route..maybe sajc or cjc..heehee

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home