Sunday, March 9, 2008

holidaes..

term1 is over at last!!countdown 2 e os liao..sigh..tests r ok..but i am pretty scared of ss geog cos i tink i am gonna screw it...nvr mind..guess e most impt thing now is 2 study harder 4 my olevels..jiayous;D..i managed 2 pass hcl test..woohoo!! :)
so happy..cos i freaked out when ppl failed e test..n e test was freaking harddddd...set by lian laoshi..thk goodness e front part helped me..cos when i calculated e compre part..i got only 25%(excluding summary)..so pathetic..but i am happy 4 my other subjects so far, except bio n e languages..
thks ppl 4 wishing me happie bdae!!:)..u guys r soo sweet!!thks belinda 4 e cute keychain..n maimai, xt n ym 4 e bottle..n of course those who had wished me..but i am lazy 2 name em..cos there r simple too many..guess i should change my name 2 sylvia..cos i tink sylvelle sounds weird..lols
have 2 go back 4 xtra lessons..sian..but its 4 my own gd though..got lotsa hmk n rev 2 finish up..ciao..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home