Saturday, March 22, 2008

last dae of calligraphy..

sigh..last thur was officially my dae 2 step down..have mixed reactions..happy cos i dun need 2 stay till 5.30 in sch..sad cos yes..i am gona miss my frens..went mac wif my frens 4 dinner..n talked n gossiped..shhhh..went home at 10..ouch..almost got killed by my mother 4 staying out soo late..wear sch u sumore..sheesh..doesnt matter though..i m not e only one..haha..its pretty fun going out wif frens n start talkin abt random stuff..
n yes..i dunno if i should choose sajc..cos one of our seniors told us e tchers sucks..den i was like..ok...hmm..actually wanted vjc or njc..but all my desired jcs r soooo freaking far from my home..which means sitting on e bus staring blankly out of e window..waste my time..n i dislike being bored 2 death..i muz do sth 2 kill my boredom..but wat can u do on e bus???sit there n juz let time pass??cant possibly sleep on e bus..will miss my stop..cant do hmk or read..too uncomfortable..haiz..rjc n nyjc r e nearest..but i dunno if i should go 2 these jcs..i tink rjc can confirm meet e prcs..cos they wan 2 go there..n my results may not be gd enough..maybe nyjc ba..but heard ppl sae not gd 4 some reasons leh..sigh..
btw..i failed bio test..sheesh..which means my overall grade 4 bio is a C..e only C tat will be reflected in e progress report 4 term 1......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home