Tuesday, June 17, 2008

bbq!!

haha..tis will probably be my last post 4 now..cos sch reopen den very busy..
yepp..bbq was qiute ok..with lijun penging e food 4 us..n yes..foods nice..but didnt eat a lot..cos of my face..boohoo..nvr miind..but felt soo bad..cos we didnt help em peng e food..so sorry..but vincent sorta asked me if food is ok..i am testing e food..lol..shall post pics after os ba..
anyway..my mood was actually spoilt by e fact tt ABUNCH OF IDIOTS STOLE MY BIKE!!!argh!!cos when my frens n i went up e beacon tower..my bike went missing..man..i was so scared n sad..tt i quickly called my parents n apologised profusely..n i juz cannot tahan..n broke down..sounds stupid..i noe..ppl were looking at me..but who cares??if they dun noe how it feels 2 lose ur bike den dun be a kaypoh lor...anyway..my frens helped me search..den my dad called 2 sae tt my bro n him r searching..den while we r having e bbq..mum called n said tt e bike was found..thk God!!he helped em find my bike!!
now how tis happened..my dad was walking near e place where i lost it..along e tents...cos they will sure hide it inside mah..den my dad found it..BUT THOSE IDIOTS WERE DISMANTLING E BIKE N WERE TRYING 2 MODIFY IT SO TT IT LOOKS LIKE THEIR BIKE!!thk goodness dad found it on time..cos they were trying 2 spray paint over it..n my bro n dad got hit in e process..so sorry...thk goodness they were not hurt..cos no bruises nor internal injuries..touchwood..but felt guilty cos it was becos of me tt they had 2 go thru all e trouble..n risk being injured..called e police..n took pics of e damaged bike..n explained e whole story..oh..while e idiot was hitting my dad..a SUPER NICE malay guy pushed him away..n pinned him..thks uncle!!n let me tell u..E PARENTS OF THOSE IDIOTS SUCK BIG TIME MAN!!!while e guy pushed him 2 e ground 2 protect my dad..tis idiot pushed e guy away..n wanted 2 hit him..n CLAIMED TT E GUY HIT HIM!!WAT IS TIS MAN..UR IDIOTIC SON BULLY MY DAD N BRO LEH..N E GUY WAS JUZ HELPING EM WAT..DEN THEY NVR EVEN INJURED UR STUPID SON LEH..DISGUSTING..GO N DROWN IN E SEA LAH!!
anyway..wanna thk jessica belinda ruiying yingmin fanghua xueting 4 helping me find..n oso my dad n bro 4 finding it..thks soo much!!n my dad rox..cos he was able 2 fix it almost back 2 its original..yayy!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home