Thursday, June 12, 2008

yawn..haha

went 2 my mum's fren house 2 help her clear some books..cos her house en bloc..n so she wants me 2 choose some books there 2 bring home..haha..went there..n started 2 sort them..haha..so many bks 2 choose..very luan X)
got some roald dahl(is tat how u spell)bks..n some others by famous authors..i want The BFG leh..but one end of e page got torn off..so have 2 reject:(((
took very long 2 choose e bks..of course lah..choose so fast oso have 2 wait 4 my parents mah..cos they r still sorting stuff downstairs(i was on e 2nd floor)so juz read some bks..den dun need 2 bring home..haha..horrible me..brought quite a lot of bks lah..haha..den my dad told me they took a koala bear 4 me..haha..my parents ROX big time man;D..den then ask me take a look at some other stuffed toys..actually i only wanted small ones..cos my house no spaceXP..took another smaller koala bear n alligator 4 my bro..haha..my bro may tink i am childish..initially did not wan 2 take..cos crocs arent my fav..n juz take lor..since my mum say very cute=.=e koalas r cute though..lolX)
pretty random here..haha..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home