Saturday, November 29, 2008

boringggggg

sigh..no news from e guy yet..guess e job search unsuccessful ba..anyway oso cannot blame him..cos i onli o level student mah..sumore no working experience..haiz..den i oso call other ppl..send my resume 2 em oso..but so far not many responses..dun wan talk abt it la..n e funny thing is.i actually called 2 ppl from recruit express who were actually colleagues working in e same branch..likeo.O..n e guy who interviewed me 1st got a shock..ohman..n e girl who interviewed me tat dae was a hard nut 2 crack..whoa..if she was e boss of some company..i will seriously pity those working under her man..n she is not as friendly as tat guy..at least i noe e guy was serious in his job..being very formal n such..even 2 e extent of shaking hands wif u..but e girl was like a little rude..ok..tat was my 1st impression of her..n she accused me of not telling her tt i will b away 2 msia(again..argh=X) when i noe tt e job she offered me was only 2 wks n tt it happened 2 claash wif e job..like hello..its not tt i dun wan 2 tell her..its juz tt e trip was unconfirmed..i cant possibly tell her tt oh i will b away n den telling her later tt i wont b away rite??tt wld b ridiculous..n she made it seem like i am a liar xO..like wth lo..haiz..n she started crappin abt like her client wld b angry n stuff...blahblah..
ok..mayb it was my fault tt i did not tell her tt i may b away in advance..despite being only tentative..but i feel tt she was kinda ridiculous..rarh=S..n tt was not e only case..cos she actually sent e resume over 2 her client even b4 meeting up wif her 4 interview..i was darn shocked k..i had nvr heard of ppl who send resumes even b4 meeting up wif e person lor=X..i mean..i am ok wif e job doesnt mean tt i muz take it rite??i didnt even noe wat is e company name n salary leh!!n she actually asked me 2 email my photo in 15 mins time..like b4 meeting me??gosh..i was darn flustered k..n i had 2 ask my dad where he stored e passport photos..cos we renew our passports recently..so he had scanned e photos in e comp..i wonder..is she tt desperate of $$??i dunno..like hello..even wif recession oso cannot do things like tt mah!!even tt guy did not sae he send my resume 2 his client b4 meeting me up wat:/
wateva..anyway..it is VERY unlikely tt i will get a job tis yr..despite of looking at classified n jobscentral..cos i will b away 4 1 wk 2 msia..like who wants 2 find replacement 4 me la??unless they r really desperate..haiz..nvr mind lor..mayb 2 yrs later den find one lor..cos now ppl prefer alevel students n/or htose wif working experience..sigh:///..mayb its a good thing..den i can stay at home n read..n learn 2b a good housewife..lolxD
btw..i will oso b away 4 bay camp...so yes vivian n ppl out sere..u cant pester me again..hahaxP..since i dun hav any job offers..n i am quite bored at home..den might as well lor...anyway..i hav lotsa places tt i wanna go..haha:D
oh..n i got an invitation 2 go over 2 us 4 holidaes by my aunt..like omg..i wanna go..but u see..i cant go 4 a mth..onli max 2 wks..looking at my schedule..but my mum worried tt i will b tired..n oso i hav 2 take a plane myself..sigh.i tink my aunt wants me 2 go over 4 christmas..but i cant becos u noe why(look above)..sigh:///..oh man..n she will pay 4 my flight tickets!!^o^..n she made e trip sound soo fun..like disneyland n FOOD!!!rarh..=X...n ya..most prob she will b working ..which means tt i will b alone at home wif her rabbit..if i go over b4 or after christmas..sigh..tink tt is why my parents dun seem tooo keen on me going..RARH!!:(((..

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home