Saturday, November 15, 2008

its time 2 celebrate!!!

yayy..e os r officially over!!woots..congrats 2 all e sec 4s n 5s 4 being able 2 tahan e last 4 wks:)..but i feel very sad leh..cos i cannot go 4 e zhcc grad party..i will be away on a holidae 2 msia from tmr:(..n will only be back 17 nov evening..how i wish i could actually go lor..haiz:/suddenly miss my juniors again..hiaz..but nvr mind..cos they will get 2 see me 4 e open house..of course i wont get 2 see e others from my batch:((..ohwell..
i juz feel like pinching myself..cos come 2 tink abt it..how on earth can i actually tahan e torturous 4 wks man..n now b4 i knew it..i am actually enjoying my freedom..haha..guess tis is all psychological..lolxP
didnt go 4 e class outing yesterdae..cos i hav a date wif my dad!!lol..tat was pretty a lame excuse..haha..but dunno why i juz dun feel like going..i noe it is e last outing..but i guess i am REALLY tired:x..honestly..i need a good rest now..cos i didnt really sleep enough 4 e past wks..n 2dae..instead of waking up at my usual time of 11am..i ended waking up at 9am..which was my early time 4 e past wks..juz 2 make sure i hav enough time 2 study..groggy in e morn..sigh..now feeing much better though:D..i dun care if e others hate me 4 not going..let em sae wat they want..
come 2 tink abt it..i wonder who will be in e same jc as me..hmm..n someone is pestering me which jc i am going..tink she ask me 4 e 3rd time?i dunno..but i seriously need 2 noe my results 1st..den can consider..n wat type of ppl there will be in my new class..will i still keep in contact wif my old frens..geez..but i only want 2 tink of now..get a part time job or sth..n leave e results aside..
in sim uni now..wow..e bks r soo thick..like gosh..how on earth can i even finish e bks..but thk goodness some of e stuff is i hav learnt b4..like e stages of respiration..haha:)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home