Thursday, December 18, 2008

lazing around

well..was really bored..so decided 2 do some chinese painting..not bad la..but i tink my skills hav deteriorated..over time..but its ok..cos i tink e paintings look nicex)..lol..
too lazy 2 post pics..so ya..my posts r pretty boring..haha..but 4 e past wk..some stuff hav happened..even though e past daes were still quite boring..
went out wif my ex-classmates:)..so long nvr see em lo..cos we did not keep in touch 4 a longggg time..ever since we went 2 diff sec schs..haiz..wonder if they will be in e same jc as me..hope so:)..went marina square 4 lunch+movies..n bugis 4 noeprints!!;D..whoa..e last time i actually took em was like..2 yrs ago..gosh..had loads of fun crapping wif em..they didnt really change much..haha..n i realised i could actually click wif em..ok..i am not saying tt i cant click wif my current frens..but i juz click wif em better:)..cos we have 2 things in common--dress casually when we r out n also not going 4 prom nite!!woots..u noe sth..almost all my frens tt i noe wanted prom nite..n they were complaining why zhss dun have one..but u noe..i feel tt e money spent on such things r not worthwhile..cos u hav 2 spend a boomb on such things..not tt i am financially unstable..but i feel tt e money can be spent on other stuffs..i am surprised tt they didnt ask me why my sch dun hav..or say my sch cheapskate..n i normally feel uncomfortable going out wif ppl who dress as if they r adults..i mean..if they r much older than me den its understandable..but 4 ppl who r same age or younger than me..i dunno..i juz got tis weird feeling..like others r staring at us becos of our varying dress sensX(..sigh..
n ya..my family got cheated man!!rarh!!x(..its like..we went 2 tis money changer at toa payoh 2 change money 4 msia trip..n tis shop gave us a highest rate of 239 over e phone..but when we came down 2 tt shop..tt stupid woman told us tt it was 238.5..x.X..so we decideed to go 2 other shops 2 take a look..but tt was still qiute high..so we went back 2 e shop 2 change money..n guess what?tt same STUPID woman told us it was 238.05..see e diff??wow..she actually cheated us of abt 7 ringgit..how stupid can tt be??:X..den my dad so pissed off he scolded her..serves her rite..den a customer got pissed off n left..haha!!huo gai!!who ask tt woman 2 cheat??den she no choice but 2 give us 238.3..cos tt is e 2nd highest rate..n so-called want 2 give us extra 50 sen..50 SEN!!hello!!u might as well dun give us!!wth!!cos she only give us e receipt like only after she changed e money..by e time we saw e discrepancy it was too late sia!!><..ppl..moral of story..pls be careful wateva u do k??those idiots should hav their shops closed down!!=X..pls dun go 2 tis shop..its called goldhall money changer..rmb e name of tis shop!!@#^%*!!RARH!!
ok..tt aside..went 4 bay camp reunion!!woots..play some games n stuff..but my 2 water bottles lost leh..some one of e bottles got lost wif half of my limeade inside!!RARH!!idiots!!smb threw my bottles without my permission!!argh!!but overall..we still had fun la..oh well..

2 Comments:

Blogger PeiHua said...

I totally agree with ur Prom nite thoughts!! Prom nite cost a bomb. :)

December 20, 2008 at 5:25 PM  
Blogger ~min~ said...

ya man..haha..great minds think alike..lol:D

December 28, 2008 at 7:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home