Tuesday, December 30, 2008

random-ness

haiz..my bro hasnt uploaded e msia trip pics..n i am waiting 4 my frens 2 send us e pics(if there are)..sigh..so ya..no pics 4 now..oh well:(
anyway..found a job alr liao:D..haha..i noe i very slow..cos most of my frens hav job liao.but i dun care..muahaha;P..will b starting work soonxD..at bee cheng hiang:)..well..i went 4 tis so called interview at e HQ..n they juz told us wat 2 don such lo..nothing much..haha..n i will oso b working at e shop below e HQ..sales..yep..got e shirts liao..hav 2 wait 4 my supervisor 2 call me when 2 start work n stuffs..
thks belinda 4 e card:D..but i feel bad..cos i didnt send 1 2 her..lols:(..but nvr mind..i will get sth else 4 her..sorry:(..
now juz blogging 4 fun..as usual..nothing much 2 blog abt..really..n sb invited me 4 party..but i dun tink i will b going ba..cos i dun feel comfortable staying till late wif ppl whom i am not so familiar wif..oh well..gotta go..toodlesx)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home