Saturday, January 17, 2009

results ppl:D

ok..i tink someone is impatient..cos he wants 2 know which sch i go..lol;P..decided 2 go ajc liao..cos i initially thought of njc n tjc..but i realised tt they r quite far(even though ajc is juz as "bad"..)..n also i am quite tired of trying 2 compete wif IP prog ppl..very stressfulx(..shall not reveal wat r my other choices..confidential mah..hahaxD
anyway..i am quite satisfied wif my results..cos i managed 2 met my goal of getting below 10 for L1R5)(raw score..yayy:D)..quite gladd la:D..n my parents n most ppl whom i noe got 2 noe abt it as well..haha..my parents r quite shocked..lolXP..but i am glad i did well unexpectedly 4 comb humans, phy n hcl:D..but a little disappointed wif amaths n chem..cos e papers r quite simple n those r my strong subjects..wateva it is..i noe i hav done my best n yup..i will hav another chance in jc..
congrats 2 those who hav done well n those who did not..dun worry..wat is most impt is tt u hav done ur best:D..continue 2 jia you k?i understand e feeling of not doing well..cos i didnt do well 4 express chinese 2 yrs ago..juz dun give up k?:D
thk God 4 giving me e wisdom n confidence 2 tackle e qns 4 olevels..w/o u i simply cant imagine how will i fare..i will be helpless..thks also 4 giving me e assurance tt with u nothing is impossible..thks 2 u i did not feel really nervous b4 e exam..of course thks 4 telling me 2 go ajc..cos i tink i heard ur voice somehow..thks 4 supportive frens teachers n family..who hav guided me along throughout e yrs b4 e exam..in jesus name..amen

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home