Sunday, March 1, 2009

jc jc jc jc..

well..things hav been happrning lately..n i was pretty busy..so ya..i may even go 2 e extent of posting only once per mth..lols...
lectures n tutorials start le..i tink some of e lecturers r quite..oh well..better not sae it..but i can only sae some of e lectures very confusing leh..cos some of e notes got mistakes:x..den when i ask my tutor 2 explain..he told me it is typo error=.=..lol..no wonder i juz felt sth is wrong wif e notes..argh..n i dun understand some parts leh>:(..die..n my frens ard me seem 2 hav no prob leh..sigh:S..hope i will b able 2 catch up soon..:D
my chem n phy teachers on maternity leave leh..n e chem one happened 2 b my cca teacher in charge leh(i tink)..then e phy one is our form teacher..so got relief teachers..n both happened 2 b ex ajcians..lol..so coincidential..hahaha..hope e teachers dun come back wif post natal depression n start venting their frustration on us..heheh..xP..speakiing of chem..i actaually did my hmk on e qn paper itself instead of on foolscap..then when i realised muz hand in..i was like..yikes..how come i was e only one who did not even noe tt we had 2 hand in our work??!!..i wa slike..oh no..i was flustered n quickly transferred everything on foolscap-.-..luckily managed 2 finish..den my frens were like..wah..so fast..gosh..now i am transfer my other chem hmk on foolscap..luckily didnt finish all yet..or else i tink i wil go crazy..x(..managed 2 transfer phy onto foolscap:D..maths..oh well..i very lazy la..i want 2 spend time revising n not waste time transferring..2 my maths teacher..if u r reading tis..i am so sorry..
but lectures in audi can b quite funny la..cos some of e tables tt r supposed 2 b in front of us ended up sliding back 2 e side of e chair..lol..which means tt our things keep dropping..hahaXD..tt actually happened 2me 3 times within tt hr when we r having pw lecture..haha..e ppl in front of me very poor thing..cos they hav 2 keep helping me pick up my stuff..heheh:P..n they also hav 2 worry 4 their safety..cos e things may end up falling on their heads..hahaha;D
went 4 my dental appt leh..luckily..cos there is another decaying tooth..yikes..thk goodness it is only initial stage..
managed 2 get my testimonial..thks xt:D..oh ya..wonder wat xt is going 2 give 2 yitong n simin on their bdae..haha..their bdae is like 2dae n tmr la..ah..so close..n my class got 2 ppl same bdae date..haha..everyone's bdae coming soon le..speaking of tt..my bdae is only 5 daes away..haha..anyway..happy bdae 2 them:D..
argh..juz realised tt i am gonna miss gp tis coming wed:(..cos i hav 2 leave early 4 art club learning journey 2 also noe how e ppl there conduct tour..rawr..we hav 2 go 2 3 places..tiring..but oh well..i wont b e only one though..comtemplating 2 join learning journey committee..plan on wat 2 do 4 e guided tour conducted in my sch 2 an art exhibition..e tour will b conducted by us after e excursion..hopefully tis will not happen too often la..sigh..
haiz..better go now..gotta catch up on my work..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home