Thursday, February 5, 2009

matriculation wk..

yep..i better make tis post a quick one b4 i go n have a nice sleep..cos 4 e past few daes very tired sia X(
anyway..when i 1st went 2 e sch i saw quite alot of zhss ppl..lol..dunno if it is a bad thing or not..but glad tt many of my frens went there:)..n i saw my ex classmate haha..we were in e same pri sch..n i didnt even noe until he called out my name..lol;P..my grp was ok la..like we will actually talk 2 each other(not all e time of course)..haha..n they take e initiative 2 talk 2 me..actually i planned 2 talk 2 them liao..but they started 1st..haha:D..managed 2 make some new frens from e grp..didnt manage 2 talk 2 all of them..but well..a few ppl is better than nothing:D..consider it as an achievement:P.but some of e lectures r kinda boring..literally knocked me out..lols xP..but my grp leaders r nice:D..n one of them was from zhss..haha xD..so coincidential xD..hope they r my orientation grp leaders as well:D
cca carnival was juz yesterdae..n i was forced 2 sign namelists 4 some ccas..lol..n i juz ying chou them lor..at most dun join mah..but i rejected some of their offers..so called giving excuses not 2 sign..sorry 2 those ppl whom i hav rejected:(felt kinda guilty..they may tink i am rude or watevabut i cant possibly sign 4 so many ccas..tt will b weird..still cant decide between harmonica n ava club:(..actually i wan visual arts club lor..cos i tink it will not take up too much of my time..but my frem dun wan:(((..n i dun wan 2 b a loner there..i tink my frens prefer harmonica lo..got someone whom they noe mah..but i tink becos of me they sae ava club ok..i tink tt is e more ideal choice..cos also wont take up so much time..no syf n some concerts..juz tt responsibilities r heavy..something diff from my ususal ccas in pri n sec sch..cos i usually take art ccas..haiz..
got all my uniforms n stuff le..hopefully hav settled almost everything..orientation nxt wk..wonder which class will i go 2..hopefully my frens n i same class:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home