Saturday, February 7, 2009

orientation wk.:D

ok..juz knew my class yesterdae..lols..i am in 10/09..which means i am so called in class 10 n i went into aj in yr 2009..nice:D..n i got e sub combi tt i wan..yayy:D..n i thot i cant get..cos too many ppl take e same combi as me..i am in same class as xueting:D..but sad..yingmin diff class from us:Owonder if my fren going same class as me..haha..hope so leh:P
still xant decide between harmonica n ava leh..someone help me!!argh!!:Xhow i wish i can split myself into 2 parts..then join both.haha..i cant possibly join voth lars..later wait cannot cope x(..wateca..will decide later ba..
gotta go..still need 2 settle some stuff..see ya:)

3 Comments:

Blogger PeiHua said...

Ahh.. Miss you lots ):

February 13, 2009 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger ~min~ said...

aww..man..i miss u also:(..wanna meet up some dae??

February 15, 2009 at 7:23 PM  
Blogger ~min~ said...

aww..man..i miss u also:(..wanna meet up some dae??

February 15, 2009 at 7:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home