Thursday, March 5, 2009

My Big Day Is Finally Here!!!!

haha..2dae is really a special dae 4 me..no..i am NOT getting married..lols..but ya..tt is e dae 2 celebrate my sweet 17!!yayy..i wanna thk a lot of ppl 4 making tis dae so enjoyable..thks xt n ym 4 e cute cute toy..hahaha..luv it loads!:D..n of course..i would like 2 thk my class 4 singing e bdae song:P..even though i was pretty shy initially until i want run out of e class:D..heehee..n also some of my frens 4 e thoughtful smses;D..sorry there r quite a number of names 2 b mentioned..so i shall juz leave tt out-.-man..i tink my frens kinda rock..heehee..of course..how can i forget those ppl who wished me happie bdae in class..haha:D..some of them even kept repeating it lo..hahaha..so funny;Pi juz hope my frens wont be selfish when it comes 2 studies..lol..
on a serious note..good luck 2 those ppl tajing alevel results..haha..no matter wat u all get..dun b complacent or saddened..life still has 2 go on..hope u all will get into e uni course of ur choice:D..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home