Sunday, March 22, 2009

sch tmr!!yikes!!

man..time flies..sch is starting again!!argh!!n yepp..i sort of cannot wait 2 see how my phy n chem tchers look like..whether they r nice etc etc..esp e phy one who happened 2 b my form tcher..haha..but i tink i will sorta miss our current phy n chem tchers..cos they r quite nice ppl..sigh..n i am not so used 2 having new tchers all of a sudden D:
cannot wait 2 see how e sch foyer looks like..cos my frens took time off their hols 2decorate it 4 aesthetics wk..man..they seriously rock:D..but i neva help them..cos i still hav 2 do e LJ proj leh..somemore i am in committee._.lols..but e ppl in e comm quite nice la..so i dun mind working wif them..haha:D..but then..i hav 2 stay back tis tues 4 e meeting at 5pm..yikes..tt means i cannot go home yet x(..n i hav 2 mug in e library again..rawr=.=..i dun wan 2 wait so long 4 e meeting 2 start leh..nvr mind..tis is going 2 b juz temp..hopefully wont hav so amny more meetings 2 go..
but i did not regret being in e comm..cos even though e opp cost is e time tt can b used 4 hmk n rev(haha..econs xD)..i will b able 2 plan e prog 2gether wif my frens..n we sometimes joke abt random stuffs..haha..;D

we came up wif 5 designs each 4 5 types of key chains 4 LJ..haha..n 3 of my designs got choosen!!:D..quite honoured..cos my designs will b made into real keychains:D..but e above designs r juz rough sketches..e final touchups r done by my fren..n sth funny happened..i got tis design(not in e above pic) tt was not choosen by e majority of e comm ppl..n my tcher-in-charge was e only one who chose it..lol..when e grp leader asked us who wan my design..he was e only 1 who raised his hand xD..den everyone was laughing;P..but i gotta admit tt my other fren did a great job in designing e 2 other types of keychains..they r really nice k;D..n they said my sketches r nice;D..happy sia..btw..e titles r e names of e art pieces done by e actual artists themselves..e keychain designs only rep e actual artworks..lol:D
gotta go le..dun wan 2 slack now..heehee..going 2 become a full time mugger soon..hahaha;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home