Friday, April 10, 2009

oh..life..

i tink u ony treat me like a substitute n a toy..
i dun mean anything 2 u at all..
i only mean sth 2 u becos i help u when u need help..or becos u can hav a sense of satsifaction upon helping me when i need help
when u r having a time of ur life wif others..u throw me one side..not considering my feelings at all..
like hello??!!i am a human..i hav feelings juz like u!!
wat if i also ignore u??how would u feel??
i had tried 2 include u in almost everything i do..but..oh well..u juz dun care a darn abt my feelings at all..u ended up leaving me out..(hao xin mei hao bao)
so i hav e rite not 2 care abt ur feelings..i dun care if u tink i am a wet blanket..or even if i am a jinx..:D..since u also dun care if i would feel awkward or not..
u r e type who xi xin yan jiu..got sth new only den dun wan sth old..
u juz luv 2 take advantage of me..am i so good 2 b bullied??!!
juz becos i got bullied in my pri sch b4 does not mean tt u hav 2 hurt me AGAIN rite??!!u r juz adding salt 2 my wounds..dun u even noe tt??!!
i dun tink u will noe anyway..cos u juz cant b bothered-.-
i may b wrong..i may even b like u in some way..
but let me tell u..u r juz being insensitive n cold hearted..get it??:D
i dun care if i am a loner or not..cos i tink tis is wat i am meant 2 b..
i am not angry becos i am e odd one out..but becos u show urself 2 b insensitive..
FINE!!if u dun like me or u wan me 2 get out of ur life..SAY SO EARLIER LA!!!..AT LEAST TT WILL NOT HURT ME FURTHER!!WHY DO U WAN 2 TORTURE ME??!!Dx
i feel like going down on my knees n beg u 2 juz GET OUT OF MY LIFE MAN!!>.<
n let me u another thing..I AM SO DISAPPOINTED IN U!!!!!WAT KIND OF A FREN R U???!!!D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D: D:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home