Tuesday, May 19, 2009

i dun intend 2 blog actually..but i really muz say tis..
u hav alr disappointed me..n u hav hurt me..
initially i felt a searing pain in my heart..n i wonder why u treat me e opp of how i hav treated u..
but now..i am numb 2 such pain..i seem 2 b immune 2 such pain..
n now..thks 2 u..i hav become stronger..more well trained in dealing wif pain n setbacks..esp those unexpected ones..
i muz really thks u 4 tt:D
i hav become a porcupine..protecting myself wif spikes n stinging those who hurt me..
i will luv 2 see u grit ur teeth wif pain after i give u a venomous sting..
cos u hav treated me like i dun exist..u pangseh-ed me..time n time again..
of course..there r times when u r nice 2 me..but now..
u r taking advantage of my kindness..u r soooo thick skinned..wow..
i am soo amazed at how u changed soo much..
i am surprised tt u hav become a diff person overnite..
i dun mean anyhting 2 u now..
so i might as well get away from u..b4 i get hurt even more..
no offense..but tis is wat u will get..
let me tell u..i will NOT get hurt once again:D
n yes..i will prove u wrong..tt even w/o u i can survive:D
i will juz lead my life wif ppl worth trusting instead of u..n i will definitely b happy:D..even if i really hav 2 live my life as a loner..i can still enjoy life's pleasures;D
u can get out of my life..i dun need u anw:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home