Saturday, May 2, 2009

i juz cannot understand..

i am very sure tt u hav changed..wats wrong wif u??u r not e one whom i noe..
i dun get it..u hav changed soo much..i dun even noe if u r REALLY my fren or not..
i almost cannot recognise u..omg Dx
juz cannot stand it..its like..i dunno..ur true colours r finally showing..but everything seems 2 b changing soo fast..i am juz not used 2 it..i feel tt u r distant..almost invisible:(

mayb tts becos i am a hypocrite..trying not 2 show my true colours??i guess so..i noe ppl who seemed 2 b close 2 me r saying i am one..
i gotta admit tt i may b one..cos i try 2 b nice 2 ppl even when they treat me horribly..but..
I TINK THOSE BUNCH OF IDIOTS R WORST THAN HYPOCRITES,COS THEY CALL OTHERS HYPOCRITES WHEN ACTUALLY THEY THEMSELVES R HYPOCRITES!!!THEY R SO "NICE" 2 ME EVEN IF THEY ACTUALLY HATE ME 2 E CORE!!WATS E DIFF??WAT RIGHT DO THEY HAV 2 SAY SUCH THINGS ABT ME OR OTHERS??WATS SOOO GREAT ABT THEM MAN??
COME ON LA..GIVE ME A BREAK CAN??I AM SICK N TIRED OF U!!!!AT LEAST I DUN ANYHOW CALL PPL HYPOCRITES!I AM NOT SAYING I AM GREAT OR WAT..BUT GET TIS INTO UR BLOATED HEADS:DUN TINK U R TT GOOD HOR!!Dx Dx Dx
ps.if u r not happy wif me..juz click on e red x button at e top right..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home