Friday, May 8, 2009

my life is totally screwed up..

things r not good 4 me nowadaes..i mean..i noe i should not b saying tis..cos my blog is not supposed 2 b sad all along n stuff..but really..things r not picking up..in fact..there is one of e daes where i had a string of unfortunate incidents tt hapened 2 me..all in a dae:/
failed napfa..4 e 1st time in my life..ppl got a shock when i told em i failed..cos htey dun expect a seemingly fit person like me 2 fail..sure..i dun care wat they tink..i dun care if i fail or not..it is juz tt i cant stand e fact of not being able 2 pass..worst still..i only failed sit n reach by 1cm-.-..like..wth..all becos of a stupid 1cm i had 2 go 4 stupid pe remedial during june hols>.<..n i hav 2 retake all 5 stations:/..was pretty upset n angry wif myself 4 not being able 2 stretch 4 juz 1cm..even if it means breaking my back bone..where e hell is my so-called perserverance??!!darn..but anyway..it may b a blessing in disguise..cos i also did not so well some of my other stations..so mayb tis is an opportunity 2 start training 4 e long mths b4 retest..but..i dun wan 2 go 4 remedial becos i only failed marginally n it is pointless 4 me 2 go..worst still..they may even train us 4 other stations which i am alr strong in n dun need add practice=.=..oh well..lets hope things change 4 e better..
den..we got back chem..n i failed..tis was not surprising actually..cos i expected it..sort of..darn:/
n when i went home by bus..i was very tired..so i slept on e bus..den i missed my stop Dx..e only consolation is tt i managed 2 wake up on time..n alighted at e bus stop after my supposed stop on time..so i only need 2 walk a little more home..
so ya..a lot of bad stuffs happened..haiz..ever since i stepped into aj..it seems tt my life is a complete mess..totally screwed up..i wonder..r ppl in jcs really cursed??i dunno abt those in polys though..they may or may not b juz as bad..but really..i tink jc life is tt screwed up..on e other hand..i dun tink i am suited 4 poly..cos there r lotsa projects..which i dun really like..esp if u very unlucky get some slackers D:..
n..pw sucks..waste of my time effort n money x(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home