Monday, May 11, 2009

wat is wrong wif e world nowadaes???

sigh..i dun get it..when my frens move on..they become soo active in sch stuffs suddenly..like they participate in soo many activities out of e blue??i mean..i am not saying tt it is not a good thing..being active is good la..but..i cannot understand..we should b setting our priorities rite..i tink tt certain things r much impt than those activities..so why r we focusing too much on such stuffs??i may b immature..i may not noe wat is good 4 me..like wat benefits do i get..blah blah blah..mayb tt is becos i hav poor time management..tt is why i feel tt my frens r simply doing too much..i dunno..haiz..mayb i dun hav e courage 2 take up soo many activities..fearing tt i will b wasting more time when i alr hav soo little time..sorry 2 those who r offended by tis post..my mind is not clear rite now..juz take it tt i am talking nonsense ba..
when i was in LJ comm..i was not prepared 2 stay back in sch late 4 meetings..n gg back home late..so when my frens asked me if i am gg 4 exco..i told em no..cos i feared tt if i get in..den i hav 2 stay back pretty late thruout my 2 yrs..n i was not prepared or willing 2 do so..cos i had xperienced tis 1st hand..i am not saying tt i dun wan contribute 2 VA..i dun mind being in some sort of events comm occasionally..like LJ comm..but..not when i hav 2 manage e whole cca n get sressed up..i am not e type who can tahan stress..i juz wan 2 do things at my own pace..so ya..i dun wanna b preoccupied by too much stuffs..cos i really need some free time of my own..2 juz relax n forget abt everything..even though tis may seem impossible now..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home