Sunday, July 5, 2009

back......

yepp..i am here 2 revive my dead blog..ok..it is not really dead la..i am actually cleaning e dust off e surface..haha..xP
too much things hav happened..n i tink if i were 2 talk abt it here..den tis post would seriously occupy e whole pg..lol;P..soo..i shall only talk abt certain things worth talking abt here..hmm..
midyrs over alr!!yayy!!:D..but i dunno why i dun feel tt happy leh..like aft e last paper..i wasnt in e mood 2 celebrate..like "jumping wif joy" n wat not..in fact..i feel tt even aft e exams..i simply cannot enjoy myself..perhaps it is becos of e debts tt i hav 2 pay..hmk!!argh!!:x..(i guess tt obsession comes from my fren ba xD)
i was too busy preparing 4 e exams..n ya..i didnt manage 2 finish my hmk..noooo..darn:/..n my nightmare is coming back again~..sigh..shall no talk abt it..cos tt freaked me out alot..so i tink if i am gonna talk abt it..i cannot imagine wat would happen..haha xD..sheesh..why cant tt nightmare come when i wanna lose wt or keep myself awake 2 rush thru hmk or sth?!..ahhh..why muz it come back aft my exams when i juz dun wanna tink abt anything n juz slp?!gosh..i had e same nightmare almost everydae!!shucks..:X..i tink if tis goes on..i would really b in IMH..nooo!!!x( *sob*
wateva..i should b "enjoying" my so-called holidae..n juz heck care..hmm..
jiayous 4 those who havent take their midyrs!!:D

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home