Thursday, July 23, 2009

why why why?????

omg omg omg..why is everything turning out tis way?i dun get it..i dun rmb doing such stuffs(or mayb i dun even do them at all)..n yet i receive tis kind of outcome/treatment/"reward"/blah blah blah..wat is tis man?!all tis juz does not make sense at all!!i dun understand how n why such things can happen 2 me..i mean..i noe there muz b a reason 4 tis 2 happen 2 me..but..i juz cannot stand it!!

D: Dx x( :/ >.< :( >:( :x :'(

hurt..insulted..angry..confused..helpless..lost..juz mixed feelings(mostly -ve..like duh-.-)

every cloud has a silver lining..mayb all tis is a blessing in disguise after all..hopefully..mayb i shld hav some +ve feelings??i dunno..i am not in a mood 2 feel tt way..inevitable..

Lord..wat shld i do?
give me e strength 2 face trials..
turn me 2wards u at all circumstances..
draw me nearer 2 u wif ur unfailing love n grace..hold me closer 2 u..embrace me in ur warm n loving arms..
i really really cannot live w/o u..dun forsake me pls..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home