Monday, August 31, 2009

happy-ness:D

omg..super happy 2dae..cos i got 2 go back 2 zhss after like soo long!!:D..haha..den i saw my frens!!;D..was super high in sch..n i was crapping wif e tchers;)..oh..n they r havin tchers' dae dinner 2nite!!so jealous sia..xD..so most of them actually went home..n some also rushing 2 go back home..so sisnt really talk 2 them..but we r quite lucky 2 b able 2 see most of them:D:D..

aww..my tchers very cute leh..xD..haha..they r still as cheerful as ever..really made my dae sia=D..oh..n we wen tmacs 4 lunch after tt..so sweet 2 hav them ard;D..hope i can get 2 go back nxt yr!!;P..i miss my sec sch tchers soo much sia!!;D

anw some pics..enjoy!:D



frens!!;D




my super caring n friendly geog tcher!!her concern still shows..which is great!!:D




my super enthu n caring phy tcher!!^^she really noes how 2 make phy lessons very interesting!!:D


my pretty n encouraging chinese tcher!!haha..deapite being very strict..she still wrote pretty long words of encouragement sometimes..n most of e time they r really unexpected!thks soo much!!:D



of course..how can i forget my macho n caring form tcher!!xD..i will seriously die 4 my maths w/o him sia!!;P

anw..to all my ex n current tchers out there..HAPPY TEACHER'S DAE!!^^(dunno if my tchers will see tis though..xD)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home