Tuesday, August 25, 2009

i wan go back 2 zhss 4 tcher's dae!!!!!!!!!!!!:D:D:D

haha..managed 2 kope some photos 2dae..but not all la..nvr mind..i am gg 2 bug des 2 send all e class photos 2 us..xD..lol..who ask me 2 b so lao tu n dun create facebk acc..xD..if not i can go kope all e photos myself from his acc mah..xP..but it is ok..i shall remain tt way..only 4 now??xD..heehee..

omg..i cant wait 4 tchers dae sia!!i wan go back see my frensssss!!!!xP..so excited..haha..i also wan 2 see all my ex tchers!!aww~~lol..tinking of such stuffs really gets me on a high..even more effective than coffee..xD..hope they r doing fine..hmm:)

ok..i better not get too happy yet..still haven decide wat 2 get 4 e tchers..of course tt includes e current tchers duh..lol..haiz..i dunno if i got time 2 buy leh..sad sia..hope got some time tis wk lo..xD

ciao!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home