Friday, August 14, 2009

quick post..

yupp..using my bro's laptop rite now..cos when i was using e desktop comp..e whole screen blanked out..n e cpu shut down>.<.argh..den i was trying 2 restart e comp like almost 10 times:X..i am not exaggerating though.cos i was in ivle downloading stuff n i was really despo 2 get back into my acc..oh well..was unsuccessful..n smsed my mum..den she told me 2 shut down e comp..n my dad will fix it when they come back..sigh:/..hope nth is lost in e comp..cos there r quite a lot of impt stuff in dere..but ya..i actually felt sth is wrong while using it..cos there is some weird smell(kinda like burnt metal)n also e cpu was really hot despite e short time period of comp use..wateva..was really frustrated..hmm..

phy spa was kinda screwed..but overall i tink i did ok..well hopefully..lets hope all of us will do well 4 chem spa:)..good luck ppl!:D

oh ya..i managed 2 pass napfa!!:D.haha..quite happy la..cos i seriously juz wan 2 get over it quick;)..but hey..i tink God really has good timing..cos when i failed twice..i was really worried abt my shuttle run..cos e floor at mph is really slippery..so it is pretty hard 4 me 2 carry it out..den when i had my retest..e tcher took me 2 e netball court..where e floor is rougher n easier 2 pass:D..woohoo..n yupp..i tink God created tis moment 2 help me pass:D..actually there is a long story behind tis whole thing..but due 2 personal reasons..i shall not elaborate too much on it..anw i want thk my frens 4 supporting me..like helpin me pass sit n reach by making me stretch like nuts..xD..

cant wait 4 tmr!!haha..gg 2 celebrate my fren bdae wif some other frens:D..cant wait 2 see my old frens again;D..anw happy bdae ym!:D

but argh..feel so demoralised when i saw e wr..gosh..sometimes i wonder..am i really tt stupid?as in..i juz seem 2 b unable 2 link evrything 2gether..n make e whole thing sound ok:/..sry 2 those who r in my grp..D:..i dun mean 2 b emo or anything..but seriously..i juz hav tis feeling..n i juz feel tt i am gg 2 cause everyone 2 score badly becos of e fact tt i suck at doing such stuffs:X..ok i noe tt certain parts may lead 2 me scoring differently from e others..but still..e grp comp takes up a larger percentage(i tink so??)..but wateva it is..i cant believe tt pw is gg2 affect where i want 2 go in uni:(..some courses tt i want 2 go 2 look at pw..omg..so sad..juz by tinking of it makes me lose my slp n appetite..Dx

i juz wana go out tmr n forget abt it temporarily..haha..seriously cant take it anymore>.<

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home