Saturday, October 10, 2009

~temporary freedom~

well~promos r alr over!!:D..now i can use e comp as much as i like:)..well at least 4 e moment..
but..i dun seem 2 b as happy as i shld..really..in fact..e percentage of my feelings after promos was only 45% happy..like i am not juz worried abt e grades..but also whether i can get on 2 nxt yr>.<..it is not tt i am obsessed wif good grades or wateva(i mean ppl definitely wan 2 hav them rite?)..but it is partly becos of my parents..
i mean..it is ok 2 hav high expectations of ur children..expecting them 2 grow up 2 become useful n wateva..but then..i tink parents shld understand tt if their children hav alr tried their best n yet they r unable 2 do things like complete e paper..den i tink they shld atencourage e children 2 work harder nxt yr or wateva..after al life is not juz abt grades rite??
but den..after my maths paper(which was really _____)..i told my parents tt i may not b able 2 pass overall due 2 e paper being ______..n u noe wat?my father gave me tis dun-give-me-tt-excuse look..n he asked me how much i got 4 midyr...n he said sth tt kinda shocked me..sth like dun use tt as an excuse..u cant afford 2 fail maths blahblah..when i told him many complained abt e paper..he sort of told me off n said n dun care abt e others..when i told him many did nt do well 4 midyr and also e estimated % of failures in cohort..esp my class..he said tt there r still ppl who did well=.=..he seemed 2 b hinting me tt why i cant b like those who did well>:(..aiya..i was so pissed off i felt like telling him who ask him 2 hav someone like me so stupid n slow in learning lo..den i felt insulted n hurt:'(..tt he dun seem 2 trust even his daughter:x
n yesterdae..when he asked me abt phys(which was also _____)...i told him e same thing as tt dae..he was said sarcastically oh why e sch made u all suffer..so poor thing-.-..man..my appetite was so spoilt i didnt finish my dinner..
i mean..i noe he meant well 4 me..but den i tink his tone n wat he said is really..
oh well..better dun tink too much..dun even wan tink abt results anw..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home