Saturday, July 10, 2010

another wk has passed..n weekends r finally here once again!:)..wish they can stay:)

anw wat i can only say nw is tt i totally dread sch:( srsly..it seems a chore 2 get up from ved n take 853 2 sch..even e bus rides r getting really boring..a stark contrast from when i first joined aj(call me crazy)..like..there seems 2 b no meaning in education..qns will keep popping up in my head..like why am i studying a certain sub etc..honestly..i may seem 2 b ok in sch..putting up a strong front 4 everyone..like i heck care abt everything..but it juz seems not like myself..call me hypocrite AGAIN i dun care but see 4 urself when u r in sch..i am juz plain deceptive..i tink i am juz cheating myself:/
juz wish tt those last few mths can b over asap!!den tt nightmare shall only b a memory 2 b erased..well at least until e dae when we get back results..
n i was really enlightened by some ppl..cos they had affirmed tt wat i had done is rite so far(almost all):)..yea cos some stuffs happened tt really made me down..n these ppl had believed in me..thks!:D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home