Friday, July 2, 2010

its over!!(4 now)

MYCTs r over!!haish..dreaded tt wk leh...haha..cos i screwed up everything..mainly becos didnt finish e papers..die liao..my target of passing all subs cfm cannot meet de><..den still got prelims n alvl 2 go..wth!!!my studies r really getting cmi liao..haish..how how how??????:/ :x o.O

aiya..wateva..i cant change my fate anw..i can only wish 4 miracles...

buttt..i received an sms tt got me really distracted!!haha..cos e sms made my dae n i cant help but keep on reading it all over again!!lol!!even though it may seem v no big deal 2 me..it sort of boost my morale!:D:D..will talk abt it some other time:):)..

looking forward tmr 2 my so called peaceful haven tmr!!haha..will only b back on sun!:)n youth dae hol also!!great..finally can sleep like a pig!xD..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home