Friday, November 5, 2010

scared, really scared..i could not imagine retaining..its even worse than getting kicked out of sch 2 go poly..i am afraid tt my efforts r wasted..n i totally dislike tt helplessness as i watch ppl get back their results n whopping wif joy when they seem 2 b slackers...

i wish i could run away from it..n sleep away n forget abt it..but when i wake up..i had 2 face reality...

hais wat 2 do??juz try my best once n 4 all in tis last chance!n hopefully my 2yrs worth of efforts pay off!:)..jiayou!!!:D (as 4 wat kind of results i will get..ishall not worry!:D)

anw i wan thk one of my best fren 4 encouraging me:D..n she sent me tis: trust in e Lord with all ur heart n lean not on ur own understanding.in all ur ways acknowledge Him n he will make ur path straight prov 3:5-6

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home